Insert jpeg into tiff at specified page

Hi,

I have the same issue, I want to insert images jpeg into tiff file at specified page, Aspose.Imaging supports this feature?
Thanks in advance.

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid, Aspose.Imaging doesn’t support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have already logged a similar feature request in our issue tracking system as IMAGING-33299. You will be notified via this forum thread once the feature gets available.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your support.

When this feature should release?
Can I use Aspose to convert multiple jpeg into single tiff file?

Thanks

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Hopefully the requested feature will be available in Aspose.Imaging for .Net 1.9.0. However will notify via this forum thread as soon as it gets available.j

Moreover, we are looking into your requirement of converting multiple jpeg into single tiff file and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your patience. I’m afraid I couldn’t understand your requirements of converting multiple jpeg into single tiff. Can you please share some more information regarding your requirements? And if possible can you please also share your sample input and desired output files here? So we will look into these and suggest you further accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I have multiple images of type JPEG, I want to concatenate all the images into one single file of type tiff with multiple pages.
I used before Aspose.Pdf for .net to insert or delete a page from PDFdocument.
Now, I want to do the same with tiff file, insert page or delete page from tiff file.

Many thanks

Hi there,

Please accept my apologies for delayed response. I’m afraid you can’t add directly a JPEG file in Tiff file till the above reported issue gets resolved. As a workaround you can achieve your requirements in two steps initially convert JPEG to Tiff and later can concatenate these tiff files to get multipage Tiff. Furthermore, you can use AddFrame() and RemoveFrame() methods for adding and removing tiff frames respectively.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.