Insert jpg into multipage tiff

Hi, i'm trying insert barcode.jpg into multipage tiff (documento1.tif) with this code:

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/2140</A></P> <P>And not woorking correctly.</P> <P>Please, How I can do?</P> <P>Thank you</P> <P> </P>

Hi Yolanda,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Yolanda,

Thanks for your patience. Currently, Aspose.Imaging only supports concatenation involving TIFF images. However, I have created a new feature request, concatenating JPG format to TIFF, in our issue tracking system as IMAGING-33299. Our new release is due in couple of weeks and hopefully this feature will be available in it. You will be notified via this forum thread once the feature gets available.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks, but I don't want to concatenate a .jpg and .tiff, I dont want new page in my tiff, I want to insert a jpg in an existing multipage tiff. Is possible?

Thank so much

Hi Yolanda,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately current release doesn’t support your scenario. Hopefully upcoming release will provide the functionality. We will update you via this forum thread once the feature gets available.

Best Regards,

We also have the same requirement. Do you have any timeline for adding this feature?

Hi Yang,

Thanks for your interest. We have planned to add this feature in upcoming release. We will update you once the feature gets available.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.