Insert PDF into Word document

I need to insert a pdf document into a word document.

I found instructions using Aspose.Pdf.Kit, but not using Aspose.PDF.

Please provide me with sample and/or instructions for inserting a pdf document into a word document NOT using Aspose.PDF.Kit.

Thank You!

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your request. The latest version of Aspose.Pdf supports converting PDF documents to DOC format. So you can use Aspose.Pdf to convert your PDFs to DOC format and then use Aspose.Words to insert the generated DOC field into another Word document.

You can check the following documentation link for details and code snippet.

How to - Convert PDF file into DOC format

Please feel free to contact support in case you required any further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

I used this code:

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@"c:\testing\test.pdf");

pdfDocument.Save(@"c:\testing\test.doc",Aspose.Pdf.SaveFormat.Doc);

The two documents are not the same. See attached.

You can disregard this because I talked out user into giving me a word document with the information needed to import.

Thank You!

Hi Bugmenot,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am sorry to inform you that PDF to DOC conversion is currently not available in Aspose.Pdf for Java. However, we have already logged a new feature request as PDFNEWNET-33135 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is looking into this feature and you will be updated via this forum thread once it is supported.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33135) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(15)