Insert text in a particular location specified by coordinates

My intention is to read a word document and insert text at a particular location whose distance from margins I can specify. If the location is occupied by another image or text I would then choose a different location . I have looked at the documentation for DocumentBuilder and it shows no such methods. How can I make this possible? I am using Aspose.words for Java

Thank you.

@intuitinc,

Thanks for your inquiry. We suggest you please read the following articles. You need to move the cursor to the desired location and insert the content according to your requirement.
Using DocumentBuilder to Modify a Document
Use DocumentBuilder to Insert Document Elements

If you still face problem, please share your input and expected output documents here for our reference. Please ZIP and upload the documents.

The links posted do not elucidate on how to move the cursor to a location using distance from the margins. Is there no way to do that?

@intuitinc,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not provide API to move the cursor to a location using distance from margin. You can move the cursor to any node in the document and insert content. Please read about Aspose.Words document object model from here:
Aspose.Words Document Object Model

Please share your input document and provide detail where you want to move the cursor in it. We will then provide you more information about your query along with code.