Insert VBA Macro

Hi

We are using Aspose.Total to convert PPT to PPTM and would also like to insert vba macros from an other PPTM file, or possibly inject the VbaScriptPowerPoint that can be extracted from the template PPTM file with Open XML SDK 2.0 Productivity Tool.

I didn’t find any documentation on how to do this, any advice?

Thanks

Hi Eric,

I regret to share that support for adding or managing macros using Aspose.Slides is currently unavailable. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33267 has already been created as new feature request in our issue tracking system to investigate the possibility of implementing the requested support.

This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Is there any estimate as to when macros will be supported in Powerpoint 2010/2012? We recently upgraded from 2007 and our users are not happy that their macros no longer work! We are using Aspose.Slides 6.8.0.0.

Thanks,

John

Hi John,

I have discussed the issue with our development team and like to share that support for macro enabled presentations is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. Actually, we are currently focusing on unification of PPT and PPTX API. Our development team has scheduled the issue for investigation during next and after investigation we will share the further information with you about road map for implementing the requested support.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33267) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(4)