Insert youtube (or other online video) into word

Good day. I’ve tried to find this answer but not sure I’m going about it the right way.

Is it possible to mimic the MS Word “Insert->Online Video” functionality whereby a user can ‘embed’ a video player that plays a stream from e.g. YouTube from within the Word document?

Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we have logged this feature request as WORDSNET-13482 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13482) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.1.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Thank you for the notification. I see this feature in the release notes, but not in the javadoc. Which class has this capability? Thank you.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, this feature is not available in Aspose.Words for Java v17.1.0. Hopefully, this feature will be available in next version of Aspose.Words for Java v17.2.0.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

A post was split to a new topic: Insert online video into a document using a URL