InsertComboBox limitation to 25 items- workaround in aspose?

string[] items = { "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7" , "8", "9", "10", "11", "12", "13", "14", "15", "16", "17", "18", "19", "20", "21", "22", "23", "24", "25", "26"};

builder.InsertComboBox("DropDown", items, 0);

I want to put more than 25 Items in a combobox, but every one knows, there is a limitation to 25 items and the solution is in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=253542

Is there a workaround like kbid=253542 in Aspose ?

Are there other ways to get a list, on which the user can select.

Thanks

Karl

Thanks for the link, I did not know there is a workaround for it, but I'm afraid we cannot support it in Aspose.Word.

What they do is create a UserForm with a ComboBox control in the VBA project on the document. The list items are stored in the ComboBox.

Aspose.Word does not provide means to read/modify VBA code and VBA controls. At this stage it is unlikely we will provide these features because VBA project storage is completely undocumented.

Thanks, this means:

1. There is no way to get a list with more than 25 items for select one item in the list, no way.

2. There is no way to get access to an OLE object on a word document. Or it is onyl not possible to get access to vba

code. I think you mean there is no access also to an OLE object, which is on the worddocument.

Regards

Karl

At this stage Aspose.Word does not provide an API to read/modify VBA code or OLE objects or OLE controls in a Word document.