DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);

builder.Font.Italic = true;
builder.Font.Underline = Underline.Single;
builder.ParagraphFormat.Alignment = ParagraphAlignment.Right;

builder.InsertHtml("<b>Bolded</b> Text");

doc.Save("Out.doc");

Doing the above prints out the following

Bolded Text

The above text is also aligned to the right.
Can I get a confirmation that if the InsertHtml method is used ALL Font.??? properties that are set is overwritten/ignored but the ParagraphFormats are intact unless alignments are stated in the html string.

Please note that I have observed that Inserting a HTML string without any html still causes the font properties to be ignored.

Also, is there a list of supported HTML tags? I found a post with a link but that did not work.
Please note that a composition of these properties and html was working in version 9.0.0.0 but is not working in 9.7.0.0

Hi
Thanks for your request. Starting from 9.5.0 version behavior of InsertHtml was changed. Now content inserted by Insert HTML does not inherit formatting specified in DocumentBuilder options. Whole formatting is taken from HTML snippet.
Since your HTML snippet contains only inline elements (i.e. runs of text) these elements are inserted in the current paragraph. That is why paragraph format specified by DocumentBuilder is preserved. If you enclose your HTML into
tags, you will see that paragraph formatting specified by DocumentBuilder is also ignored. This is expected behavior.
If you insert HTML with no formatting specified, default formatting is used for inserted content.
Please let us know if you need more information, we will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

Hi Gavin,
In addition if this is causing you any troubles you may want to look into using the class provided on this thread here which merges formatting from the HTML snippet and the DocumentBuilder in the same way as earlier versions.
Thanks,