InsertHtml is inserting paragraph tags

When I use this line of code: builder.InsertHtml(strHtml, true); The Word document that gets created has extra paragraph every where there is line or text. Is this a bug? I have attached the word document that it creates. If show/hide formatting, you will see all of the extra paragraph tags.

Hi,

Thanks for being patient. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word documents
  • Your input HTML file/string
  • Your expected Word document which shows the correct final output. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. Please create expected document using Microsoft Word.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,

I have solved the problem on my end. I was replacing carriage returns with BR tags that were causing extra lines to appear in the word documents. Thank you for your help, though. Trying to recreate this in a simple environment found the issue in my code.

Hi,

It is great you were able to resolve this issue on your end. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.

Best regards,