Inserthtml table height

Hello,

We have an issue with the InsertHtml functionality. When a table cell height is only specified on the first cell, the height is not applied to the table row. The following code demonstrates the issue, the same html in the browser shows the proper table height:

_objAsposeWordDocument = New Aspose.Words.Document()

_objBuilder = New DocumentBuilder(_objAsposeWordDocument)

_objBuilder.InsertHtml("

Dit is vulling Dit is vulling Dit is vulling
")

_objAsposeWordDocument.Save("c:\temp\werktdit.docx")

Regards

Paul Vrugt
Sr. Software Engineer
Infoland BV

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. The problem occurs because currently Aspose.Words doesn’t completely support TD styles during importing HTML into DOM. Your request has been linked to the appropriate feature (WORDSNET-6891) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it is supported.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Why is this issue set to "cannot reproduce", while you stated in your previous post you were able to reproduce it?

Besides this, is there any estimate on when TD styles during html import will be supported?

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your inquiry. We can no longer reproduce this issue with current code base of Aspose.Words, and the fix to your issue will be included in Aspose.Words 14.7.0 - Jul 2014 release. We will publish next release in next 2~3 days. We will inform you via this thread as soon as a release containing the fix to your issue is published. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6891) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.