We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

InsertHtml TD styling - specifically padding

When inserting an HTML table using documentBuilder.InsertHtml("My HTML", true /* useBuilderFormatting */) our CSS styles are ignored, specifically padding:4pt;

Is there a way to specify the padding in the HTML we are inserting? If so how?

I found this https://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsjava/Table+Features+Supported+on+HTML+Import# (although we are using .net but I assume its the same) where it says “Imported from padding-XXX on

elements.” but I don’t know how that should look - so if that is still valid an example would help.

Related is it possible to change the “Default HTML Formatting” as used by InsertHtml? Because if we could change the defaults that would probably be an alternative way to solve the issue.

@Dale_Burrell,

Please ZIP and upload your 1) simplified input Word document, 2) Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior, 3) expected document (you can create it by using MS Word), 4) the HTML file containing the HTML string and 5) source code (console app) to reproduce the same problem on our end here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.