Inserting a cover and .Mobi conversion in Aspose Words

Hi Adam

I’ve been waiting for a response on this since 30th September. This really isn’t good service or support. I’m not asking for anything that Aspose hadn’t already promised 6 months ago…

I should not have to chase this with you…this only adds to my disappointment with Aspose (such a shame, the main software has actually been okay).

Regards

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your request and sorry for inconvenience. I will consult with the developer responsible for this feature and provide you more information once I get feedback from him. One more time I apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Adam,

To correctly understand your requirements, could you please attach a sample ePUB with cover page and tell what reader you are using to open ePub documents? Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

There is no specific example, it more about extending your built in properties to include the notion of applying cover art to the file type.

I have just found an interesting block posts
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-html-mhtml-or-epub/

I am sure there is specification information knocking around the internet.

Regards

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for additional information. I forwarded this information to the responsible developer.

Best regards,

Hi Adam,

I’m working on support of separate image as cover for ePub document right now. It looks like I will not be able to finish it before October release but it’s on the way.

Just checking in to see if it will be completed this month?

Many thanks

Hi

Thanks for your request. The feature is already implemented and will be included in the upcoming release that comes out at the end of this month.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3908) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3895) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.8 update also available on NuGet.