Inserting chart image while converting excel to pdf in Java

I have attached the file.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the files.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSJAVA-15211. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi

Do you have an update on this issue?

Thank you

Hi,

The issue is under process. Once we have any update (about resolution) for your issue, we will let you know.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi,

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed the issue of ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while converting chart to image.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thank you. I tried it and I did not get an exception.

But the problem is I'm not getting the same chart from the excel template when I try to convert to pdf. The lines in the chart are missing. But the same is not the case for excel to excel conversion. The same chart is retainined in this case.

I have attached the source excel and the resulting pdf. Please not that the lines in the chart in the excel file is missing in the chart generated in the pdf file.

Thank you

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

We will get back to you regarding your issue soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We have fixed the issue of gridlines for the
generated image from chart.

Thank you.

Thank you very much. That fixed my issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14923;15211) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I am interested in your reply,can you please elaborate more?I only knew about pdf to xls converter but I find it hard on images inserting.

Hi,

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells is a spreadsheet management library it does not support to directly convert PDF to XLS although it does support to convert XLS to PDF.

Also, to insert images/pictures into XLS files, see the document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/adding-pictures.html (.NET)
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/adding-pictures.html
(Java)

If you could extract images from PDF to disk, you may use the code segments mentioned in above document to insert into the XLS/XLSX files. Moreover, Aspose also provides another component i.e. Aspose.Pdf for .NET/Java, if it can suit your need to extract pictures from the PDF documents. You may contact Aspose.Pdf team by adding a query into Aspose.Pdf forum

Thank you.