Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Inserting images and text

Hi Roman,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnTongue Tiedchemas-microsoft-comSurprisefficeSurpriseffice" /><oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

<oStick out tongue> </oStick out tongue>

I was wondering if there was a way insert text wrapped around an image. This is my scenario:<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

1. Open a template with merge fields.<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

2. Move to the merge field.<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

3. Insert a new cell and then insert text from another template (side note is there a way to insert formatted text from this other document?)<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

4. Insert a second cell and insert a new image<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

5. Close the row.<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

If there isn’t a way to include text wrapped around an image, is there a way to remove the borders from the cells that are created?<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

Thank you for your help!<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

Michael<oStick out tongue></oStick out tongue>

Hi Michael,

It’s not really possible to insert formatted text from one document to another in small fragments, it is only possible in sections.

At the moment you can only insert inline images, that means the text will not wrap around it, unless you arrange the image and the text in cells of a table so the text will be properly positioned around the image. We will later add options to insert image with different positioning and wrapping options. This will be one of the minor releases in 1-2 month.

If you move into a cell using DocumentBuilder, I don’t think it is possible to insert extra cells and change existing cell borders, but it’s a good idea and I will add it to the task list.