Inserting Rich text into a word document?

Hi all,
I’m currently building a solution for my company where we have the need to collect structure data from the users. Although most of this data is structured there is still a requirement to allow them to be able to input a small amount of formatted text.
Ultimately all the structured data and the rich formatted text will end up in a number of end products including a word document.
However, I can’t quite see how we can take this rich text and insert it into a word document using Aspose.Words.
Is this possible? It’s a crucial part of the task and if we could do that then it would definitely result in a sale of your product!
Many thanks
Stephen Hynds

Hi
Thanks for your request. You should load your “Rich text” into the stream then create document using the following code.

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Documet(stream);

Then you can insert this document into another document at any location. See the following link.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/insert-and-append-documents/
Best regards.

Thanks Alexey - that worked perfect!
I’ve passed my recommendation on to someone with budget authority and hopefully we’ll be ordering your product soon as it certianly meets our requirements and more.
Stephen