We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Inserting rich text item in a document � Bullets get wrong indent sometimes

Hi,

When generating our documents we sometimes insert rich text fields (other word documents).

We are currently experiencing an issue that only happens to some of our rich text items.

The rich text items we insert into our document contain bullets.

Some of the inserted rich text items get a wrong indent where the bullets are. Which causes the bullets to display incorrectly on the generated document.

Yet some of the rich text items we insert into our document are inserted with a correct indent.

Because it is pretty hard to explain and for a scenario to test this issue with I’ve added a test project demonstrating the issue.

The test project will show you:

A generated document with an inserted rich text item that has a correct indent for the bullets.

A generated document with a different inserted rich text item that has an incorrect indent.

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

Kind regards,

Kris

Hi Kris,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11410. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11410) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.