We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Inserting TextBox directly into chart

Hi,

I want to know whether it is possible to add a TextBox directly into chart. For example I want to have a some text in bottom right corner of chart (not slide). I know that I can create a TextBox anyware on the slide but it will not be connected with the chart. So if I move the chart, the TextBox will not change its position. PowerPoint gives me this opportunity but I do not know how to do this in Aspose.Slides. I send you to files showing difference between inserting TextBox into chart and into slide.

Thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-33805 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the feature will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Chris,

I have shared a piece of code in a text file with you. This code will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,