Install Helvetica Symbol Fonts & Retain Line Spacing after Converting Word DOCX Document to PDF using Java

Hello,

It looks the line space expanded, and made the converted pdf file has more pages than expected.

Please let me know if anything could be done to fix the issue.

Thanks!

@deanhuang,

Have you tried the latest (20.9) version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word DOC / DOCX document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

I sent you the sample .doc yesterday; have you got time to try on your end? any solution?

Thanks!

@deanhuang,

Had you sent them via Private Message option? I am afraid, I have not received any documents yet. Please ZIP and attach here Word and PDF files again for testing.

i sent it to support at aspose dot com

We are using Aspose.words for Java only - aspose-words-20.7-jdk17.jar.

I attach 3 files for you to test at your end -

1. is the .doc template;

2. is generated with aspose-words-20.7-jdk17.jar, which has format issue;

3. is generated with the older version of aspose-words, which is good.

Thank you,

Dean

This Topic is created by shahzadlatif using Email to Topic tool.

@deanhuang,

Please install the following Font files for the correct rendering of your “30 Day New Customer Welcome Letter New.doc” Word document to PDF format (see Using TrueType Fonts):

• Helvetica
  • Times New Roman
  • Calibri
  • Symbol

In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and attach here (do not send files to support email addresses) in this forum thread the Helvetica font file and source code you used to generate PDF files on your end for further testing.

Thanks! Awais

2 posts were split to a new topic: Preserve Table Position upon Word DOC to PDF Conversion using Java

A post was merged into an existing topic: Preserve Table Position upon Word DOC to PDF Conversion using Java