Instructions to Migrate or Upgrade to Latest Versions of Aspose.Words for .NET API - MSI NuGet Package

Hello,
Currently we are using ASPOSE.Words 4.1.1.0 version in our application. I see that the current version for ASPOSE.Words is 4.4.3.
How do I go about upgrading my ASPOSE.Words version to the new version? (Any link to upgrade instructions would be great)
Do I need a new license file to upgrade to the new version?
Are there any breaking changes in the new upgrade?
Thanks
vijay

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hello!
Thank you for asking this.
That’s very easy to upgrade Aspose.Words to a newer version. When you install Aspose.Words 4.4.3.0 it will automatically substitute the older version. Of course you should follow general recommendation on any software installations: close all applications which can use this package.
Aspose.Words for .NET is represented by a strong-named DLL. So you will have to update references and rebuild your dependent projects if they are developed (written) in compliable languages such as C#.
If you have a license purchased less than one year ago then you don’t need to renew it. We provide free upgrades to versions issuing within one year.
Breaking changes are very uncertain because our library is well-tested. But if you see anything strange please let us know immediately. One more hint: if you are using Aspose.Words with Aspose.Pdf for document conversion please manage to upgrade Aspose.Pdf too.
Regards,