We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Insufficient header length error with Powerpoint file withan embedded Excel table

We are getting an error with a PowerPoint file with an embedded Excel table with the most current version of Aspose.Slides (16.12.1.0). Attached is a sample application that can reproduce the error.

Best Regards,
Cody Gilmore

Hi Cody,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share source presentation and file so that we can investigate in details.

Best Regards,

Attached is a Powerpoint that is experiencing this issue.

Hi Cody,

We are working on this and will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

Are there any new updates on this ticket?

Hi Mark

I have observed your comments. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38316 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Good morning. What is the status of this issue? We have not had an update in a week.

Hi Mark,

I have observed comments and i regret to inform that at present issue is still unresolved. I have requested our product team to share any new updates regarding this issue. I request for your patience until further feedback is shared by team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Good morning. Where are we in the queue until our issue will be addressed and possibly fixed?

Hi Mark,

I have observed your comments, I like to inform that issue is likely to get tentatively resolved in Aspose.Slides 17.2.0. We will really appreciate your cooperation in term of patience till the issue is resolved.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38316) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.