Integration with PetClinic sample

Hello,

I’m new at using Aspose. I am planning to use it in a Spring Boot project and I found the Spring PetClinic example on GitHub and also watched its tutorials.
I cloned it from GitHub into Eclipse, however I guess some of the functionalities are changed in Aspose.

For instance, in that example, in AsposeAPI.java class, it tries to import com.aspose.pdf.Section but inside Aspose Pdf API, Section is not valid. Thus, I could not manage to run it; even didn’t understand where the Section is!

I am not sure if I cloned it wrong, or something has changed after you deployed that example on GitHub, but not know how to fix it.

Link below is the GitHub link where I found the sample:
GitHub - asposemarketplace/Aspose_for_Spring.Java: Aspose for Spring.Java provides source code and detailed usage instructions for extending the existing Spring.Java samples.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Ash.

Hi Ash,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose for Spring.Java provides usage samples / sourcecodes for the demonstration of Aspose API for Java by extending famous Spring Java PetClinic Sample Web Application. This plugin is using old Aspose.Pdf for Java API, aspose.pdf.Section is an old generator class, which has been replaced by aspose.pdf.Page class. You can check our developer guide for latest examples in JAVA.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,