Interacting with a pdf Form created with Adobe Designer 7.0?

I am having the following problems with Aspose.pdf.Form. I have a fully licensed copy.

The forms i am using have been edited with Adobe Designer 7.0

After creating a form, i can not retrieve the field values unless i open the source pdf file using Adobe Acrobabt 7.0, then save it (without making changes). After doing this, Aspose.pdf.Form will retrieve field values. Why?

Also, i can not set the field values for a form created with Adobe Designer 7.0. Are there any known issues with Aspose.pdf.Form and forms created with Adobe Designer 7.0?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers...

Dear Shame,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Sorry for giving so much inconvinience to you.

The problem you said always occured when the pdf was created by Adobe Designer 7.0. Because the fields’ name is a unicode name. We will release new version to resolve the problem in early of next month. I suggest you to use Adobe Acrobat 6.0 to create a form temporally. In that situation it works well.

Best regards.

When will this new version be released? I am in the same situation - Form made with Designer 7.0. I cannot use 6.0, it has to be 7.0 .

Dear igriffin,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Ken’s team is now working on this issue. We hope it will be available before next weekend.

Dear igriffin,

The hotfix Aspose.Pdf.Form 1.1.1 has been released.
Please read the Aspose.PDF Blog in order to keep yourself posted with further updates.