Internal Data Integrity (Type 4) 1 is shown on opening Aspose resaved document in Word 2003

Hi ,
On opening Aspose resaved document having simple table in “open and repair” option using MS Word 2003 (i.e. File -> Open,select the document and select the “Open and Repair” option on the Open button) , i get following error. “Internal Data Integrity (type 4) 1”. Please advice on this.
I have attached the input and aspose resaved document for reference.
Thanks
Rajendran

Hi Rajendran,
Thanks for your request. As I can see, you are using old version of Aspose.Words (8.0.0). Could you please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

Hi ,
I tried using the latest version (9.7) and i still getting the same error when opening the document in open and repair mode using Word 2003. I have attached input (sample.doc) and Aspose resaved (sampleaspose.doc) document for reference.
Thanks
Rajendran

Hello,
Thank you for additional information.
Please tell me what service pack is installed on your MS 2003 Office. I will tune up environment on my virtual machine and try to reproduce the problem. And also please try to open the document on another computer with the same environment to exclude the possibility that it is your local problem.

Hi

Any update on this?

Thanks
Rajendran

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is still no news about this issue. I asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue shortly. We will keep you informed and let you know once the issue is fixed.
I apologize for inconvenience.
Best regards,