Internal slide links PPTX

How do you add an internal link in pptx 2007

Hello Dear,

I regret to share that the feature of setting internal hyperlink in Aspose.Slides is currently unavailable for PPTX. An issue with ID 17861 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature. We will share the the information with you once the feature is available.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

has the issue (ID 17861) been resolved?

I strongly need the feature of having internal hyperlinks from one slide to another. Please let me know asap whether this has been implemented for Aspose.Slides and .pptx format.

If not, is there any other way to implement it? What I want to do is to have a button on one slide and when you click on this button, another slide shall be opened. Pretty simple in my opinion. I don not need internal hyperlink. Can't I use "on click events" or a macro e. g.? Is there any possibility to implement them with Aspose?

Any input will help me.

Thanks,

Kai

Hi Kai,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that the issue has not been resolved till yet. However, it has been scheduled for investigation during week 44 of 2011. We will share further information about the availability of feature after investigation is carried by our development team.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

thanks for your answer.

Could you then please give me a hint how to implement internal hyperlinks to another slide within .pptx without this class inside the API? Once again, I want to click on a button generated by Aspose.Slides and this shall link to another slide within the same presentation.

Please provide an answer asap. We are testing the scope and the usage of Aspose for a big project within the automotive industry and the absence of internal hyperlinks could be a showstopper.

Thanks,

Kai

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17681) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.