Internet Explorer Compatibility

Hai

I have a porblem with Aspose.Grid while running in Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.

I am using Visual Studio 2005,Ajax and Aspose.Grid for my project.

In Explorer 6.0 the Aspose Grid is working very fine, but in Explorer 7 all the functionalitys are not working. Kindly give me the solution for this problem.

waiting for your pormpt responce.

Best Regards

Seshadri

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Seshadri,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you elaborate and give us more details which features are not working on IE 7.0. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Currently the grid has been tested under IE7 and it works in most of the cases. Are you using the MS Ajax extentions? Please tell us more details about the problem. And you may post your source code here to help us to locate the problem.

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Hai

I am using Ajax extentions in my project. I need one more clarification. In my local system i am using IE 6.0 when i run the project in grid its showing the right click menu. But when i uploaded in to server in one page grid its showing menu and another pages its not showing.

what is that possible error i am made in my application. But in local system its working fine.

Best Regards

Seshadri

Hi,

Do you use file system website mode or http. kindly use http website mode on the server if it works fine on the server. It looks strange as the menu is not showing for some pages on the server.

Could you give a try:

You may create a test folder named "client" in your website project for example "WebSite1", and copy all files in the agw_client directory to the client folder. Be sure that the web.config file contains this section. And mind you this will only work for lincensed version of Aspose.Grid.

If you still find the problem, create a test project, zip it and post it here with all the required details plus info like (OS, .NET Framework, Browser type, IIS settings on server etc.).

Thank you.