Invalid (Asian) Characters When Saving Email To Pdf (C# .NET)

When running the following code:

string filename = @“C:\tmp\WC_00002784.msg”;
MailMessage eml = MailMessage.Load(filename);
MemoryStream memoryStream = new MemoryStream();
eml.Save(memoryStream, new MhtSaveOptions()

{ MhtFormatOptions = MhtFormatOptions.None }
);
var document = new Aspose.Words.Document(memoryStream, new Aspose.Words.LoadOptions

{ LoadFormat = Aspose.Words.LoadFormat.Mhtml }
);
document.Save(filename + “.Pdf”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

On the following file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2wu48fvajnue0f/WC_00002784.msg?dl=0

A PDF with invalid (asian) characters is generated

@russ.nichols,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39294 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39294) have been fixed in this update.

The bug has been reintroduced as of version 19.12. (I don’t have a license past January 2020).
19.3 works correctly.

@peter0302

So we can close this issue.

No, I’m saying that the bug is back as of version 19.12. Regression. I don’t know about after that.

@peter0302

Please verify this issue with Aspose.Email for .NET 20.9. If the issue is still reproduced then please share the working sample code, source file and generated output with us.

I can’t verify v20+ because my license does not go past January 2020. I also can’t give you the email as it’s confidential I’m just telling you as a courtesy the bug is back as of 19.12.

@peter0302

Please note that we can only consider this to be an issue only if that is reproduced using latest version too and we log that in our issue tracking system for investigation and resolution. If the issue is not reproduced using latest version and may be appearing in any of older version, it can not be termed as an issue. You may either avail temporary license to verify using latest version or share the working sample project along with source files that we may put to test on our end for you using latest version.