Invalid text color when saving to HTML

Hi,

Using Aspose Cells for Java, version 23.11.

Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("input.xlsx");
HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.HTML);
saveOptions.setExportActiveWorksheetOnly(true);
saveOptions.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
workbook.save("output.html", saveOptions);

When viewing the generated HTML, the text at the top of the sheet is rendered black.
When opening the workbook in Excel, the text at the stop of the sheet is rendered white.
Please see the screenshot made from Excel, which is included in the zip file containing the input workbook.

Kind regards,
Taras

render.zip (149.2 KB)

@TarasTielkes,

Thanks for providing us template XLSX file and screenshot.

I was able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template XLSX file to HTML. I found invalid text color inside the shape/textbox when saving an Excel file to HTML.

We require thorough evaluation of your issue. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45756

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@TarasTielkes
hi,
Your issue(CELLSJAVA-45756) has been resolved and the fixed functionality will be released with version 24.1.
Here is the resulting file I generated using the latest function:
output-java.zip (13.5 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45756) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 24.1.