Inversion of subtitles in Excel chart

files.zip (862.9 KB)
After saving edition of the worksheet with chart, the chart caption appears inverted, as per the attachment.

@acttive,

Thanks for the template files and screenshots.

After an initial test, I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file(s) to PDF file format. I found legend entries are inverted or substituted with each other.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("35bc6ef9-271b-4a9a-9082-1dea657a3c01_0.xlsm"); 
workbook.save("out1.pdf"); 

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42566”. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@acttive

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue CELLSJAVA-42566 now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42566) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from <a href=“https://#{request.env[“HTTPS_HOST”]}”>Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42566) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 18.4. Please also see the document for your reference:

Thank’s.
This problem was completely resolved in version 18.4.

@acttive,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the latest version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan