Invert If negative option in clustered bar chart in Aspose.Slides

Hi ,

I am using Aspose.Slides for .NET in which i need to populate a clustered bar chart.
I am populating the data into a template which already contains a chart with dummy values , also this chart has Invert If negative option ticked for data series , so that positive and negative data points are plotted with different color.
However when i am writing the data values programmatically this setting no longer exists and all the data points are plotted in same color (please see attached screenshot).
I have only one data series in this chart which contains negative as well as positive values .

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi Ankit,

I have observed the requirement shared by you. I like to share that if your issue is related to rendering of negative values that are plotted in different colors. The mentioned feature is currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33821 has already been created in our issue tracking system to provide this feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33821) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan