Inverting table colors

Hello I am using theame-able presentations and I want to know how can I get a theme-able table that has its header colors lighter like in the picture. When I make tables with Aspose, I get the first table (it takes the colors from the theme of my template). However, I want to get the 2nd table as well. But if I set the colors in code the theme of the table doesn’t change when the user changes the theme from the “design” tab.

Is there a way to apply a color scheme to a table and have it follow the theme changes ?
PowerPoint does that. You can see the attached presentation. Both tables follow the theme changes.

Hi Kostas,

I have tried to observe the requirements shared by you and have been able to partially understand that. I like to share that Aspose.Slides does not support adding a theme able tables as given in attached image with red encircled. If this is your requirement. Please share so that I may add the issue in our issue tracking system.

Please also elaborate your requirements regarding second table as well. As far as Aspose.Slides is concerned, it generates a default table with Blue header row. But, it gives you the control for individually setting the fill color even on cells level.

Many Thanks,

Basically, when you set the colors of individual cells the table stops following the theme changes.

One way that I have found to change the table colors and keep the theme working is by using the table styles that you have circled in red.
Another way is to use a template and change it’s color settings (in the master) so that the tables that Aspose Slides creates inherit these color settings. But this only generates tables that have a dark header (the 1st one in my attached image). I would like to know if there’s a way to get the 2nd one (that has light-colored headers). Definitelly, providing support for theme able tables would work.
I don’t know if there’s another way.

Thanks Kostas.

Hi Kostas,

Thanks for sharing the details. You are actually looking for options to apply the themes or master color themes on tables. Unfortunately, the said feature is currently unavailble in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-34522 in our issue tracking system as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be accordingly notified once the feature will be avaialable.

Many Thanks,