Invisible drawing objects in HTML

Hi.
I use aspose to convert word to html. Drawing objects(Text boxes) which have Wrap Text > Inline with text is invisible in html. Could you help?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8194 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I have attached my input document with this post. If you are using some different document, please attach it here for testing? I will investigate the issue with your document on my side and provide you more information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8194) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan