IOleObjectFrame

Hi,

I need to save PowerPoint document embedded files.
I find the exact OleObjectFrame but I don’t know embedded file’s original name
how can I get it?

In some cases I have problem with the saved files
I use

File.WriteAllBytes(sFileName, oof.ObjectData);

to save exe file but the saved file is corrupted.

I added the powerpoint file

Thank you
Shai Tofef
2BSecure

Hi Shai,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that you can get the name of embedded file in an ole frame by using the LinkFileName property. About the problem while saving the files, I request you to please share the source file with us so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

LinkFileName is empty string.
I attached print screen of debug that show this (Code.png)
I attached the file to this reply (Presentation.pptx).
Best regards

Shai Tofef
2BSecure

Hi Shai,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I am able to reproduce the problem with the LinkFileName property and a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37086 has been logged into our issue management system for further investigation and resolution of the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

About the problem while saving the file, I am not able to observe any issue while saving the presentation as a pptx file by using the code below. I have also attached the generated output file for your kind reference (see OLEsaved_By_Aspose.pptx). A presentation can not be saved as an exe file so please elaborate what exactly do you mean by saving as exe, so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"D:\Presentation.pptx");
pres.Save(@"D:\OLEsaved_By_Aspose.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37086) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.