Is doc to PDF conversion for the doc- docx- xls- xlsx- ppt- pptx- odt- sxw- rtf- txt- ods- csv- tsv formats supported by Aspose Total?

Hi,

Is it possible to convert the following formats to PDF in Aspose.Total.

doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, sxw, rtf, txt, ods, csv, tsv

Is any other supported?

It would be really nice if you could make a comparison chart with document formats supported, partial format supported against both .Net and Java rather figuring out in a maze of dev guides for each of the modules inside Aspose Total.

Regards,
Wahaj

Hi Wajah,

I am representing Aspose.Slides. I like to share that Aspose.Slides offers you to export PPT and PPTX to PDF. Please follow the links below for your kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

I am only concerned with conversion so mentioning how to create charts using Aspose is of no value to me. OK thanks ppt and pptx can be converted so now should I expect 3-4 more email responses each from the respected module representative.

Its painful :frowning:

Please to save your customer time I would strongly suggest
some one to come up with a concise response rather than chasing/waiting
for each of the module representative guiding the possibilities and
what is possible.

Wahaj Khan:
I am only concerned with conversion so mentioning how to create charts using Aspose is of no value to me. OK thanks ppt and pptx can be converted so now should I expect 3-4 more email responses each from the respected module representative.

Its painful :(

Please to save your customer time I would strongly suggest some one to come up with a concise response rather than chasing/waiting for each of the module representative guiding the possibilities and what is possible.
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total. I am representative of Aspose.Cells team.

To help you better, I have created the following table. It explains which of the file formats conversion to pdf are supported by which of the Aspose components.

To get detailed information for specific component, I am afraid, you will have to post in their respective forums.

File Formats

Conversion to PDF supported by

Doc, docx, odt, rtf

Aspose.Words (.NET/Java)

Xls, xlsx, ods, csv, tsv

Aspose.Cells (.NET/Java)

Ppt, pptx

Aspose.Slides (.NET/Java)

sxw

N/A

Hi Wahaj,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am a representative from Aspose.Words team.

You can easily render any Microsoft Word document (e.g. DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT etc) to PDF format. I would suggest you please read the following article for more details:

Best regards,

Wahaj Khan:

Its painful :frowning:

Please to save your customer time I would strongly suggest
some one to come up with a concise response rather than chasing/waiting
for each of the module representative guiding the possibilities and
what is possible.
Hi Wahaj,

I can understand your concern but the reason each representative from respective team shares his response is because he is best person with knowledge about the capabilities and set of features offered by specific Aspose product.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team and this product supports the feature to convert TXT file into PDF format. So you have the choice to either use Aspose.Words for Java or Aspose.Pdf for Java to convert TXT file to PDF format. For further information, please visit Converting text file to PDF

A document with a table talking about input document and output conversion supported like provided by a support guy in this thread on your website will ease all of chasing clients wrt formats. I don’t think an expert advice is required if such a doc is available.

Any ways this is just a suggestion.

Do you guys support the following in Aspose.Java?
<!–[if gte mso 9]>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:PunctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>AR-SA</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val=“Cambria Math”/>
<m:brkBin m:val=“before”/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="–"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val=“off”/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:rMargin m:val=“0”/>
<m:defJc m:val=“centerGroup”/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val=“1440”/>
<m:intLim m:val=“subSup”/>
<m:naryLim m:val=“undOvr”/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
<![endif]–>

· image to PDF, I know via Aspose.Net for word it can be done but not sure about image
XLSM, XLTX to PDF: I know via Aspose.Net for Excel it can be done but not sure about Java one
WordprocessingML, HTML, MHTML to PDF ?
POT, PPS, POTX, PPSX, ODP PresentationML to PDF

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

<![endif]–>Regards,
Wahaj

Hi Wajah,

I like to share that the support for PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX and ODP presentation is also available in Aspose.Slides for Java. Please visit this documentation link for available supported formats. Please also visit this link for presentation to PDF conversion using Aspose.Slides for Java. Please share, if you may need any further help in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Wahaj Khan:
A document with a table talking about input document and output conversion supported like provided by a support guy in this thread on your website will ease all of chasing clients wrt formats. I don't think an expert advice is required if such a doc is available.

Any ways this is just a suggestion.

Do you guys support the following in Aspose.Java?

· image to PDF, I know via Aspose.Net for word it can be done but not sure about image
XLSM, XLTX to PDF: I know via Aspose.Net for Excel it can be done but not sure about Java one
WordprocessingML, HTML, MHTML to PDF ?
POT, PPS, POTX, PPSX, ODP PresentationML to PDF