Is It Possible to Convert HTML Document to PPTX Format Using Aspose.Slides?

Hi there,

I wanted to know if there is an approach to convert HTML with images and tables to PPTX? Can Aspose.Sliding .net do it? Because I can’t find an approach that I can use. (My Aspose.Sliding version = 21.7.0.0)

Thanks

@AndreyKu,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for posting the query. Could you share an HTML file example and describe your requirements for output, please?

Hello @Andrey_Potapov,

I’m not sure that we need the HTML example because I want to know a general approach to make a conversion from HTML to PPTX. Because I want to provide different HTML pages and convert them to PPTX. However, I have attached test HTML and I want to get the same PPTX where I can make changes into a table or content
SomeTestHtml.zip (35.8 KB)

Thanks for answer

@AndreyKu,
Thank you for the HTML example. Far as I know, Aspose.Slides is still not capable to convert HTML to PPTX completely. You can try to add simple HTML data as shown below:

presentation.Slides.AddFromHtml(htmlString);

or

autoShape.TextFrame.Paragraphs.AddFromHtml(htmlString);

Documents: Import HTML Text in Paragraphs
API Reference: ISlideCollection Interface, IParagraphCollection Interface

I logged the issue with ID SLIDESNET-42818 in our tracking system. Our development team will consider your requirements. We will inform you of any progress.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42818) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.