Is it possible to display form controls when you convert excel into html?

Hi,

I have an excel file with several form controls, combo box, radio buttons, etc. but when I convert it into html the user controls are not there.

Do you know if this is because I’m using the evaluation version? Or maybe it is a feature…

Thank you in advance,
Roberto.

Hi,

Please try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.2.2.1

If the problem still occurs, please provide us your source Excel file and output Html file here.
We will look into it and help you asap.

Hi Amjad, thank you very much for the answer.

For instance, I tried with the excel that you can generate following one of the java tutorials and the result doesn’t have the form controls.

I would like to say that I’m developing in a mac os x, not in windows.

I’ve attached the excel and the html file.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and providing us the source files.

I have looked into this issue with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.2.2.1

I think, it is not a supported feature. We will look into it and implement this feature if possible.

We have logged this issue in our database. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40234.

Java

String filePath = “F:\tstradiobuttons.xls”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.html”);

Screenshot:

Hi,

Do you know if this feature is available in .NET version of aspose.Cells?

Hi,

No, this feature is also not available in Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We will analyze this feature and update you asap after some investigation.

If the feature is easier to implement, it will be available in 2~3 working days and in other cases it could take some couple of weeks.

Hi,

I know that you still have to analyze this feature but it’s something that, if it’s there, we will buy the product.
Do you know if you are going to implement this feature in the next days?

Thank you again.

Hi,

Thanks for your question and showing interest in Aspose.

I have requested the ETA for this feature from development team and logged your comments against the issue id: CELLSJAVA-40234

Once there is some update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi

We’ve checked this issue and found that the web controls (like radio button) in the html page that MS-Excel saves turns to be images, it’s not a radio control anymore, we could support it just like Ms-Excel does.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.3.0.4

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40234) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.