We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Is it possible without saving in system dynamically we have to open the file

Hi,

Workbook wb = new Workbook();

wb.Worksheets.Add();

Worksheet ws = wb.Worksheets[0];

ws.Cells.ImportDataTable(deleteRecords, true, "A1");

wb.Save(ms, FileFormatType.Default);

wb.Open(ms);

By using this I have to open the file directly withoust saving any where,By saving only in streams,we have to give the option to user in that file open or save like excel file menu.

Is it possible using aspose

Hi,

I am not very sure about your query. It looks you mean to say that you want to have the download dialog (Open/Save/Cancel) when you save the file to streams. Well, generally, that's not the routine of Response object and IE to do this. I think you should manage it yourself and create your own custom dialog box for the user when you save the file into streams, so that you may also call Aspose.Cells's API from the dialog box (dialog box buttons) for your need.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

In Asp.net Using Apsoe Is it possible to create custome dailog box control and manage.

We already bought a Aspose Licence,

Thnaks in Advance

Hi,

Well, I 'm afraid Aspose.Cells for .NET does not provide such feature. The feature is more relevant to user interface. Aspose.Cells is a pure .NET library to manage spreadsheets and it does nothing with customizing user interface. The only download dialog box which is displayed for Workbook.Save() (overloaded version) method is the routine of the browser (e.g.., IE) for on the back end, Aspose.Cells actually uses the Response object to stream the workbook data to open/save to the client end. As I said earlier, you have to create your own dialog box to implement your task.

Thanks for your time and understanding.