Is text from ppt files that are converted to svg kept in text format?

Is text converted to text of paths when ppt files and converted to svg?

Hi,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that when you convert presentation file to svg. The text formatting in generated result remains as it was in original file of presentaion. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Thank you for the quick reply.

More specifically is the text from the slides placed in a element within the SVG or is does the text become a element within the svg? Both are capable of keeping the same format but one is able to be “read” and edited while the other is not. We would like to find a tool that is capable of converting ppt files to SVG with readable text.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

Can you please share sample presentation so that we can get better idea what you are trying to achieve and we can help you out.

Best Regards,

Here is a sample file

Hi,

I have discussed your requirement with our product team. I like to inform that by default text is placed in tag, but can be “vectorized” (by some reasons related to rendering) and in that case text will be placed in . I also like to inform that both tags can be edit and read. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,