Is the IPortionFormat.AsIHyperlinkContainer Property No Longer Public Anymore (Starting with Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.6)?

The code

ITextFrame[] textBoxesForThisSlide = Aspose.Slides.Util.SlideUtil.GetAllTextBoxes(slide);
if (textBoxesForThisSlide != null && textBoxesForThisSlide.Length > 0)
{
    foreach (var textBox in textBoxesForThisSlide)
    {
        foreach (var paragraph in textBox.Paragraphs)
        {
            foreach (var portion in paragraph.Portions)
            {
                if (portion.PortionFormat.AsIHyperlinkContainer.HyperlinkClick != null)

does not compile anymore, starting with the release 23.6.0.

The error

Error CS1061 ‘IPortionFormat’ does not contain a definition for ‘AsIHyperlinkContainer’ and no accessible extension method ‘AsIHyperlinkContainer’ accepting a first argument of type ‘IPortionFormat’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

is shown in Visual Studio.

@uruf,

The API is there in the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET, see the API Reference page.

Could you please create a sample project, zip it and provide us to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Here a non-functional .Net-project. It stops compiling when I add Aspose.Slides version 23.6.0 or higher.
AsposeSlidesConsoleTestApp.zip (96.4 KB)

@uruf,
Thank you for the sample project. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@uruf,
Thank you for your patience. I’ve reproduced the problem you described. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44391

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@uruf,
The AsIHyperlinkContainer property is only needed for COM compatibility. The IPortionFormat extends the IHyperlinkContainer interface, so you can write as follows:

if (portion.PortionFormat.HyperlinkClick != null)
{
    // ...
}