Is there a pdf viewer control

Dear All,

I want to try to use your Aspose.Total SDK for .net. Before that I need to know that if the Aspose.Total SDK could provide a pdf viewer control which would be integrated into my winform application.

The pdf viewer control is extremely import for my application,as I would provide a pdf viewer to users ,which allow them easily to translate,rotate,zoom in/out etc.

Do you understand what I mean?

Look forward to your quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kyo,

Thank you for contacting support. Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not provide any visual control / tool to view the PDF files in Windows / Web applications. As a workaround, you may considering converting your PDF document to images using Aspose.Pdf for .NET and then use a standard image viewer of your windows forms application to view the images. Please see the following documentation link for details and sample code on PDF to Image conversion.

Aspose.Pdf for .NET (DOM)

Convert PDF file to other Formats

Convert PDF Pages

Please let us know in case of any confusion or questions.

You can easily view PDF files in a winform by using a web browser control and having adobe reader installed. Drop your browser control on the form and when desired use navigate method to open the file. Like so: vwr.Navigate(c:\myfile.pdf)

Hi Kyo,

Furthermore, we have also uploaded a PDF Editor application using Aspose.Pdf for .NET API which you can use in your .NET application as a PDF Viewer. You can download the complete source code here. You may also edit this viewer as per your requirements.