Is there a way to print notes & comments page wise not the entire document in the converted PDF

I am using aspose lib to convert ppt to pdf. Need some information on printing notes and comments in the pdf.
I want to print either notes/comments only if that slide has it. Currently using the below code it is printing notes section & comments section even if they doesn’t exist. Is there any feature in aspose to print those page wise if exist but not for the entire document, as due to this if ppt dosen’t have notes/comments the document looks shrieked.

pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.NotesPosition = NotesPositions.BottomFull;

pdfOptions.NotesCommentsLayouting.CommentsPosition = CommentsPositions.Right;

@pradeepdone,

I have observed your requirements and like to share that there is no automatic option available in this regard. However, using different API features, you can devise a workaround to serve the purpose on your end. You may need to load the presentation and then check all slides for any Comments and Notes. You may make your own dictionary of slides indices without notes or comments, with notes only, with comments only and with both notes and comments. Once you perform this activity, you can use Aspose.Slides provided options to generate PDF files for selected slide indices. This way, you will be generating PDF for plain slides first without using PdfOptions. Then use the PdfOptions to set the properties for Notes and Comments and generating the respective PDF files. Once you have 2 or 3 PDF files as per your logic, You may use Aspose.PDF on your end to merge the PDF files or create a new one based on actual slide indices as in your presentation. I hope the shared elaboration will be helpful. I also suggest you to please check following documentation links as well as it will help you in finding if slide has comments in it or notes in it.

Presentation Comments
Working with slide notes