Is there a way to split a pdf to multiple single page images?

Hi

I can currently split a pdf to multiple single page jpeg files by converting to a document first, then iterating through each page using the Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions.PageIndex, and then saving to jpeg.

Can I do the same thing with pdf?

Thanks

I see from other posts on this board that the document class can open and split pdf files. I’ll give that a try.

I tried to delete this post, but it won’t allow me to. Please consider this issue closed.

Thanks!

I spoke too soon. The PDF Document class doesn’t allow to save in jpeg – only other formats like pdf and doc…

Can I save to jpeg? If so, what would I do?

Thanks!

Hi Michael,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf.Document is main class which provides the feature to load an existing PDF file or create a new PDF file. Now concerning to your requirement, you may consider following the instructions specified over Convert PDF pages to JPEG images

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET also supports the feature to split the large PDF file to single page documents and then you can perform conversion/manipulation on individual pages. For more information, please visit Split PDF File to Individual Pages

Wow, THANK YOU!

I don’t know how I missed this before. It’s precisely what I was looking for. I had expected the PdfPage object to have a Save() routine to save to an image. I didn’t know about the JpegDevice.

Thanks again!

Hi Michael,

Please continue using our API and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.