Is there any way we can set generic user id and password for protected urls

Hi Adam,

We are using Aspose JAVA API in our Application to create/modify word document. We have a requirement where we need to convert a HTML data to word doc. We are using the below API for this

new Document(htmlInputStream, null, LoadFormat.HTML, strPassword);

There is a possibility that this HTML content might have some image with src as protected URL.is there any way we can set generic user id and password so that ASPOSE API can read these URLs.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Gupta

This message was posted using Email2Forum by aske012.

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I think the problem occurs because you need to specify network credentials to access the images. I’m afraid currently, there is no way to set network credentials of Document and Aspose.Words uses default credentials instead. I have linked your request to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Maybe, as a workaround, you can download and parse your HTML to create local copies of each image in the HTML document and use local path instead URI.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-927) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)