Is there anyway to change the spacing for paragrahformat.depth?

I wanted to put an indent into a table cell and i am doing it using:

paragraph.ParagraphFormat.Depth = 1;

which works but is there anyway to control how much space horizontally is taken from depth because I see that there is no way to make it smaller than 1 for this setting and i want to create a smaller space

Hi Adam,

I have observed your comments and like to share the indent value expects short integer value. The fraction values for indents are not accepted. You can achieve the desired effect by carefully manipulating both indentation and margin properties of paragraph. Please visit this thread link for your further kind reference in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The thread link that you provided seems to allow you to have the first row indent with less space but all of the other rows seems to still have the same horizontal space from the left. Is there anyway to apply the smaller horizontal space for all rows?

Hi Adam,

I like to share that the thread link shared was actually to give you an idea that in case of achieving the visual effect of fractional indentation, you can try exploring the margin values to serve the purpose. If the shared information is still not helpful then please share the desired presentation with required indentation and I will try to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,