Issue converting Doc to Text with 'bi-directional marks' support

Hi,

I have an issue converting doc\x containing sensitive RTL\LTR text and the results weren’t as expected. it seems that bi-directional markings is not fully supported by Aspose Words, or does not behave the same as MS’s word ‘Add bi-directional marks’. When I save the document using aspose just a few cases were converted correctly while the rest is not.

Please have a look at the attachmentes.

I am aware of the latest progress that have been made after this thread:
<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/56181

Thanks in advance,
Maor.

Hi Maor,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of your is WORDSNET-8796. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

There’s progress with this issue ?
Our product relies on it, and our customers experiencing this bug very often.

Hi Maor,

Thanks or your inquiry. Unfortunately, this issue is not resolved yet. The fix to this issue is postponed till a later date and we cannot push it into production right now because there are many other important issues we have to work on. Rest assured, we will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8796) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.8 update.

Thanks Aspose Notifier,
for reminding me how simple my life were back then when I was 23 years old.
I’m 31 now, I moved 3 work places since then, got married, got 2 years old baby girl and another one on her way and I’m about to take a mortgage.

Thanks again for the reminder and for taking your time to fix my bug :slight_smile: