We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Issue for table of contents and Icons size in a document

Hello,


After updating fields by java code, I’ve saved my RTF document to DOCX format. I’ve noticed the numbering of the table content is wrong in the result document. Another issue is the icons that change the size in the result document.

Do you have any ideas about these issues?

You will find my RTF document attached for test.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 15.4.0 and have not found any issue with TOC and shape size. Please use Aspose.Words for Java 15.4.0. I have attached the output document with this post for your kind reference.

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does. If you update the TOC field using MS Word, you will get the same output.

Regarding icon size issue, could you please share the page number and icon (shape) detail? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir,


First of all thank you for your reply. I’ve seen your output document and I still see the issues that I mentioned early. You’ll find the images attached for more details.

Thanks

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Regarding icon size issue, the size of icon is 11.25 x 11.25 in input and output document. Please check this size in both input and output document. So, this is not an issue.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the issues with TOC filed and font name. For the sake of correction, I have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-11905 : RTF to Docx conversion issue with TOC field
WORDSNET-11906 : RTF to Docx conversion issue with font name

I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11906) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11905) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.