Issue in convert DXF to PDF

Using your sample code I was trying to convert the CAD file to PDF, it throws me error message “Image Saving Failed”.(error1) and version issue (Error 2).

Error 1 : used pdfFjkOBS.dxf for that it thrown image saving failed
Error 2 : used WineBottle_Die.dxf for that it thrown me version issue.

File_Attached_with_Error.zip (265.7 KB)

We though of buying license for ASPOSE CAD to PDF conversion, before that I was working around with the sample file, but it given me few errors in conversion. Please help me out to solve the above issues.

@dharmeshhcl,

I have worked with the DXF files shared by you and have been able to observe the issues. An ticket with ID CADNET-792 for image saving failed issue and ticket with ID CADNET-793 has been created for version issue in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issues. This thread has been linked with the issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be fixed.

Hi Ahmad,
Could I know the status of the issue which I have reported for the DXF to PDF conversion issue. The issue id CADNET-792,CADNET-793. Please suggest us the output, so that we can proceed further for the licensing.

Thanks,
Dharmesh CB

@dharmeshhcl,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to inform that these issues have been added recently in our issue tracking system and are pending for investigation in issues queue. We request for your patience till the time the issues get scheduled and resolved on their due turn.