Issue in convert word to pdf

Hi @asad.ali,
I am getting following error while generate pdf for 200 records. Could you please help me to sort this. Few days back it was working suddenly stopped working. I’m using version Aspose.PDF 22.5.0.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextSegmentCollection.#=zgEZ5cUOaK_P1.get_Current()
at Aspose.Pdf.TextStamp.Put(Page page)
at Aspose.Pdf.PageNumberStamp.Put(Page page)
at Aspose.Pdf.Page.AddStamp(Stamp stamp)
at Markers.Api.Assessment.Controllers.AssessmentProgressReportCardController.ConvertWordToPDF(MemoryStream stream, String StudentName, String StudentCode) in /src/Markers.Api.Assessment/Markers.Api.Assessment/Controllers/AssessmentProgressReportCardController.cs:line 235

May be due to that some of generated PDFs are not opening. Screen shot attached
image.png (5.0 KB)

Thanks
Chandan

@wefivesoft

Would you please share a bit more details like which code snippet are you using and what type of operation are you performing on the PDFs? Can you please also share your sample source PDF with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali
Thanks for your reply. I found the solution from another thread using updated version 22.8.

Thanks
Chandan

@wefivesoft

Its nice to know that your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to create a new topic in case you face any issues.