Issue in creating Thumbnail Aspose.Slides java

Hi,

I am generating the Thumbnail from .pptx output is not as expected please help. I am using aspose 19.3. please investigate on both the .pptx file provided below.

Code I am Using:-

import java.awt.image.BufferedImage;
import java.io.File;

import javax.imageio.ImageIO;

import com.aspose.slides.ISlide;
import com.aspose.slides.Presentation;

public class App 
{
    public static void main( String[] args )
    {
    	try {
			//Instantiate a Presentation class that represents the PPTX file
			Presentation pres = new Presentation("/home/user/Desktop/project/new/uBundle copy.pptx");

//Access the first slide
			ISlide sld = pres.getSlides().get_Item(0);

//Create a full scale image
			BufferedImage image = sld.getThumbnail(1f, 1f);

//Save the image to disk in JPEG format
			ImageIO.write(image,"jpeg",new File("/home/user/Downloads/task/uBundle copy generated output.jpg"));

System.out.println("File is ready");

} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}
    }
}

Input source file:
new.zip (72.5 KB)

Generated Output:
PreCheck MyScript generated output.jpg (58.1 KB)
uBundle copy generated output.jpg (59.0 KB)

Expected Output:
Expected OutPut.jpg (114.4 KB)
uBundle copy.jpg (117.6 KB)

Thanks.
Saquib

@saquibs,

I have worked with the sample code and presentation files shared by you and have not been able to observe the issue on my end using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 19.9. Can you please try using latest version on your end and also install the fonts used in your presentation on machine where you are performing rendering.

Slides.zip (93.6 KB)

I have seen your output. But please go through again. u will able to see some content breaks line.

please check this line the word Provided should come on first line. but it is on second line
Slide_1.jpg (10.1 KB)

@saquibs,

I have observed the information shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37761 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.