Issue in embedding external font other than .ttf extension

Hi,

I am facing few issues can you please help :-

1. I am embedding external font extension (.ttf) it works fine. When I have used other than .ttf file like [.otf, .woff, etc] it throw null pointer exception. I want to know do Aspose Slide java have support other than .ttf extensions?

2. How do I embed multiple font style in one presentation?

I am using Aspose slide java version 19.12

Below is the code package which can help for investigation.
embedfont.zip (1.4 MB)

Thanks,
Saquib Shaikh.

@saquibs,

I have verified the support of OTF and WOFF fonts in API and regret to share that at present the requested support is not available in API. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-38084 has been created to provide the support of OTF fonts. A separate ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38085 has been created to provide the support for WOFF fonts in API. This thread has been linked with API so that we may share feedback with you as soon as the support will be available.

Thanks for update.
But till that can I get help for embedding multiple external fonts in one presentation.

Thanks.

@saquibs,

Is there any issue you are facing while embedding multiple external fonts in your presentation. You can add multiple the same way you have added one.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-38084) have been fixed in this update.