Issue in excel cells properties on print preview with Microsoft Professional Plus 2007

Hi,

I am using aspose cells V 4.8.2.14
I need to set few cells properties for excel file.
After setting up cells properties, if i see print preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007, i am not able to see complete data.
Herewith i have attached native excel file, aspose normalized excel file (you should save this file and see print preview using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007).

I have faced same kind of issue (no print preview available) for different document, that issue has been resolved and aspose given my a new dll.
<a href="

But for this document, print preview is completely different.

Code snippet:
Dim oExcelBook As Workbook = New Workbook
oExcelBook.Open(strOutPath)
For inti = 0 To oExcelBook.Worksheets.Count - 1
Dim oExcelSheet As Worksheet = oExcelBook.Worksheets(inti)
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Orientation = PageOrientationType.Landscape
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100
Next
oExcelBook.Save(strOutPath)
Native file: KEY00148286.XLS
Normalized file: KEY00148286.nor.xls
Note: The normalized file is working fine (can see print preview properly) in Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007.
The issue is only with setting up cells properties and viewing preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007.
Regards,
Karthik

Hi,

I have used your template file with code segment, the print preview of the output file is fine. I don't find any issue, I am using MS Excel 2007 (Office Professional Plus Edition 2007) on my pc.

"Note: The normalized file is working fine (can see print preview properly) in Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007.

The issue is only with setting up cells properties and viewing preview in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007."
Could you give us Ms Excel version details, also provide us screenshots of the print preview to show the issue with details. We will check it soon.
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.
Please find attached screen shots for details.

Regards,
Karthik

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 v12.0.4518.1014 and the print preview is just fine.

Is it possible that you are using different file in Print preview in MS Excel, please make sure that you are using the generated file from “KEY00148286.XLS” utilizing your sample code, e.g
oExcelBook.Open(“e:\test\KEY00148286.XLS”);
for (int inti = 0; inti < oExcelBook.Worksheets.Count; inti++)
{
Worksheet oExcelSheet = oExcelBook.Worksheets[inti];
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Orientation = PageOrientationType.Landscape;
oExcelSheet.PageSetup.Zoom = 100;

}
oExcelBook.Save(“e:\test\outKEY00148286.XLS”);

I am also attaching my output file, could you open your MS Excel to take the print preview if it is fine.

Thank you.